Thursday, March 17, 2011

Welcome to my blog! I'm hoping to keep you posted on new hair stuff all the time. Make sure you check back frequently to see what I've posted. I'm hoping to have new posts soon of Feather extensions and Tape in hair extensions. I will also be posting hairstyles that I do on my girls. So tell your friends and family about my blog and remember to check back!
Thanks for your support!


It's official!!!
I'm going to be on the Carson Nation Show! I was lucky enough to have been chosen, to perform two hair make overs for the show. I was able to spend two days filming in my shop. The show will air some time the end of April or the first of May. (I'll keep you posted.) It was a great experience and I'm glad that I got to be a part of it.
Thanks Carson!


Here's a picture of the whole crew. I was fascinated by all the work that went into filming. Cameras here, cameras there, cameras every where! My shop was completely transformed. I cant wait to see what it will look like on TV. Every body on the crew was nice and did such a good job. My dog Sadie seemed to be a big hit with the crew. They couldn't get enough of her and even asked if she could go a long with them! But she's still here to greet you when you come to get your hair done!



Here is the Carson Nation trailer. This trailer follows him on all of his shows. (I think it's where he hides the goods!)




No comments:

Post a Comment